Our Commercial & Financial Management team brings the highest level of industry technical, commercial and financial expertise to handle a host of varied services and key areas that is a part of our diverse portfolio. The team’s services include:
- Budget preparation, Forecasting, Cost Control, Profitability Analysis and Management Reporting
- Approvals of O&D's, petty cash and other payment request
- Audit & Control
- Stores/ Materials Management
- Debtors’ management and credit control
- Handling of commercial activities of the company
- Administrative Activities
- Managing Legal aspects of business
Our efficient Order Processing Team’s hands on approach addresses all major checkpoints in the business cycle. Right from processing the order from the sales department, to logistics, customs clearance for the equipment, up to documentation, payment settlement, and coordination with Stores, our logistics team promises to ensure smooth flow of operations.
Our centralized warehousing facility effectively supports the entire operations of the company. QDS Stores handles the distribution & delivery of the pre-approved equipment’s to our client. Seamlessly integrated with the QDS Order Processing team and the QDS Sales department, QDS Stores have successfully handled prompt & efficient delivery of equipment’s to a number of hospitals and medical institutions in Qatar.
The QDS Administration unit helps integrate all operations within the company. Right from secretarial functions to financial support, our efficient Administration department carries out a wide range of services to ensure smooth functioning of all inter-department activities. By utilizing the latest data administration and ERP technology, we are able to meet vital targets, as well as realize cost-effective techniques to enhance our business.
QDS has a well established Human Resource department that adheres to international quality standards and practices. Our HR team handles a host of different services:
- Organizational development
- Training & Development
- Performance Management
- Employee relations
- Resource planning, recruitment & retention
- Compensation & benefits
- Developing policies & procedures